Using The Sweat Suit
- Once again read the weight loss tips section of this site for a full understanding of how to get the best use out of the Swelter Sauna Suit and losing weight sensibly.
- Always consult a doctor before performing any physical activity.
- Always warm up and stretch correctly to avoid injury.
- Wear a Swelter Sweat Suit Base Layer underneath the Swelter Sauna Suit top to ensure maximum weight loss and comfort.
- Make sure you drink plenty of water during training.
- When you have finished training make sure you turn the sauna suit inside out to enable it to dry properly before you next use it.
- Always cool down properly with a good stretch routine to avoid injury.
- Always give yourself time after training to let your body sweat fully. If you get in the shower directly after training you will find when you get out you can still be sweating. Give yourself 5-10 minutes without the Sweat Suit on to cool down properly before showering.
- Make sure you drink plenty of water after training.